Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Groundhog Day Fun!

Me Tuesday Morning: Good Morning Boys! Happy Groundhog Day!
Boys: Mommy What's Groundhog Day?
So...I decided we'd have a lil Groundhog Day Fun. I did a little research and found out that Groundhog Day is actually the midpoint between Winter Solstice and Spring Equinox. I found out the history behind Groundhog day and found some fun crafts for us to do!
Chloe Laine was down for a nap, so that's why she isn't seen in the pictures. She did however like the I'm a little Groundhog song to the tune of "I'm a little teapot"

Harrison practicing with scissors!
 


Clark concentrating on cutting out his groundhog!
 


Finished Products: Our Groundhogs!
 


 

No comments:

Happy to Be Here!

They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.Psalm 145:6-8