Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fletcher Fall Fun!

Well, the second weekend in October, I had a Premier event on Saturday. Fall is a great time to be a Premier Jewelry lady, (but so is every other season!)so I had a fun day. The rest of the weekend we just hung around the house enjoying each other!




The third weekend of October began a new family tradition. One of my very favorite places on this earth is Valle Crucis, NC. I enjoy the entire area, but something about Valle Crucis makes my heart smile. My favorite park ever is there, and we went there for a picnic on labor day. While there I ask a lady if they have any events for the fall and she told me about the third weekend in October. Every year they have a Valle Country Fair, famous for it's Brunswick Stew. I knew then it was a must go.


The leaves were absolutely gorgeous. I really feel they were at or close to peak. When we got there early afternoon they had already sold out of Brunswick stew, apparently it's very famous! Sarah Anne was able to go with us and they had also sold out of there vegatarian rice and beans. However we all found something yummy to eat and enjoyed the day at one of my very favorite places on Earth :)

No comments:

Happy to Be Here!

They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.Psalm 145:6-8