Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Fall Ya'll...

It's fall ya'll...my very favorite season! Winter is my favorite, but Fall my VERY favorite! Summer is my least favorite and somehow I managed to not blog at all during summer...how I've missed it so! However we did have a great summer, entirely tooooo HOTTTTTT, but still a good summer!
This Fall has been fabulous...one of my favorites to date! There are five weekends in October this year, so without a doubt I thought they all deserved to be celebrated in a Festive Fall way! The family expects no less from me :)
Of course the first weekend in October is a Fletcher Family Favorite: The Erwin Apple Festival!

We all enjoyed the Apple Festival! The highlight this year was the Minninite Fresh Doughnuts! They were as big as Clark and Harrison's head, made fresh on site! The smell was the best! Chloe Laine enjoyed them too!

The weather was beautiful, perfect Fall temperatures and we all anxiously awaited for God's beautiful creation to be turned into a pallete of beautiful colors! We didn't have to wait very long...four more fabulous weekends in October 2010 to go!

No comments:

Happy to Be Here!

They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.Psalm 145:6-8